4717 S. Jackson Street Suite 113
San Angelo, Texas, USA 76903
#3 CAN Capital
#8 BC Funding
#9 ICBA Bancard
Overview of Rafter J Funding Services
- In business 12 months or more.
- Wide range of credit types accepted.
- $1,000 average monthly bank balance, higher the better.
- Average monthly gross sales + $10.000.
- Minimum FICO Score 500.
- Fixed Daily Payments Monday thru Friday.
- Does not need to accept credit/debit cards.
- Decision normally within 3-5 hours.
- Upon your approval and receipt of required documents funding normally 24-48 hours.
- Payback 3-24 months, with average 3-11 months.
What are the advantages of a Merchant Cash Advance?
- No personal collateral is needed.
- A stellar credit history is not required to qualify.
- There are no checks to write.
- On a slow day you remit less; on a busy day you remit more.
- Remittances are made through processing regular credit card sales—you can remain 100% focused on growing the business.
- There is no set maturity date and no pre-set payment amount.
- It is quick and easy when compared to other options such as a traditional loan.
- MCAs Range from $5,000 to $150,000.
- Owned business for at least six months
- Process a minimum of $3,500 in monthly credit card sales
- Have at least one year remaining on business lease
- Merchant has no unresolved bankruptcies
- Minimum FICO score 500+
Key Facts for Rafter J Funding ServicesMajor Clients: Confidential Year Founded: 2009 Full Time Employees: 1 - 10 Revenue: $1 - $10 million Core Service Areas:
Key People at Rafter J Funding Services
President/ Managing Member
|Stephen F. WilliamsContact This Rafter J Funding Services Executive|
Rafter J Funding Services Rankings(awarded in last 3 months)
- #4 - Best Small Business Loans Company, September 2014.
- #5 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company, September 2014.
- #4 - Best Small Business Loans Company, August 2014.
- #5 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company, August 2014.
- #4 - Best Small Business Loans Company, July 2014.
- #5 - Best Merchant Cash Advance Company, July 2014.